Namastay is looking for a full stack software engineer🧑🧑🧑 to join its founding team 🧑🧑🧑 - this is a unique opportunity for an ambitious risk-taking engineer wanting to change the world of hospitality through technology.
LOCATION: We’re based in Paris 🧑 but this position is fully remote 🧑
START DATE: YESTERDAY - we move fast and we need help ASAP
COMPENSATION: VERY competitive salary and equity package 🧑
● Cloud provider: AWS or GCP, managed services
● NodeJS - advanced
● Kubernetes / GKE / EKS - microservice based architecture - advanced
● Database management (postgreSQL, mySQL) - advanced
● REST API ideally, good knowledge of SOAP APIs
● Software architecture design
● Great️ time️ management️ and️ organisation️ skills️⏰
Nice to have✨
● Worked in a high pace and a fast growing startup
● Hospitality industry knowledge and interest in hotels 🧑
● Online Payment knowledge : Stripe, Adyen, etc.
● Data pipeline
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️● Work closely with our extended team, fully embedded with our partner 🧑
● Architect and design the full stack for NamaStay, client and server side stack
● Design, develop and manage well functioning and scalable database systems ⚙️
● Write effective APIs
● Write technical documentation📝
● Technical leadership
●Test, test, test 📝
The successful candidate 🧑 will be part of a very dynamic team and responsible for building, implementing and enhancing the product from the ground up.
Namastay is looking for someone with technical leadership that will actively participate in choosing the appropriate technologies to support product growth, make decisions quickly for the stack to ensure the scalability and availability of the platform. The Namastay engineering team is driven by innovation and technology in the hospitality sector. We are always looking for talented engineers, we go fast, we care, we build quickly.
Namastay improves online bookings and payments for hotels 🚀. Through its “one click to your room” technology, the company empowers hotels to offer the best direct booking experience to their guests on their own website.
Namastay has the ambition to become the preferred direct online booking method for independent hotels and hotel chains by providing a frictionless experience to guests who have taken the habit of using online travel agencies (OTAs) such as Booking.com or Expedia that charge a take rate of 18-25%.
Namastay is the fruit of the common vision of four technology and hospitality entrepreneurs who want to empower hotels with the best digital tools to bring customers back to their websites.
We've closed 🚀 ~2m euros funding round 🚀 from prominent angels and early stage funds and launching our product in Q1 2022. The team is working hard to make Namastay an industry leader, resulting in a valuable company with a possible IPO or successful trade sale in sight.
Please share and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!